Monday, October 10, 2011

Survival is a Must!

   I have to run as fast as I can!!! The Germans have been killing several innocents because we killed a couple of there worthless men. Every time I see a town its already burning to the ground. And they've spotted us, and are shooting! We have to hide in one of the camps!
   I cant stand how the Germans are having us sleep in this small toolshed behind a deserted schoolhouse. Theres not even enough room for nine people , yet there are thirty-five of us jammed tight. I know for a fact that Lev is feeling uncomfortable even though he's with his manly girlfriend. I can't wait until this damn war is over so i can write my book, and have sex whenever and with whoever i want. I still don't understand how Vika knew that the guards were going to shoot the literate russians. We'll know that i think about it i don't think they would want those who are knowledgeable to have any power. Because if they did they would be able to make secret plans, and/or be smart enough to escape.
    Who should i see first when the war is over and we've put an end to these Germans? Sonya? maybe but she's old news if worst comes to worst and no one else is available then i guess she'll have to do. But i think i want thighs. So i'll probably go for the gymnast. She has the absolute perfect body, thighs, hips and breast!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment