Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Cold kills

 The snow is slowly numbing my body, especially my toes and legs. Besides that I can't stand how Lev is slowing me down! Even though i've come to appreciate his company he's kinda slowing me down. And walking through this heavy snow is starting to annoy me. Wait! Lev stop i think i hear something. Do you see that over there? It a wounded dog, next to 12 other dead ones. I hate so see things like this, poor animals in pain and can do nothing but die slowly. We'll I know what i have to do to ensure him a quick death. Lev hand me your knife. That actually felt like the right thing to do. We'll what way should we go? This way will do. For some reason it feels like were going the wrong way. I don't want  Lev to know that we made the wrong turn. Now that he knows were lost he's trying to get use to stay the night at a germans house. Thats damn near suicidal. We'll i guess i'll have to go out shooting!
   Wait theres only young women in the house?! Is this my lucky day? These girls are russians used for the Germans pleasure. It's a shame how they are treated. We'll at least we have a place to sleep tonight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment