Thursday, October 13, 2011

The begining

I can't believe my own men think i'm a deserter. I clearly missed the ride back. Now there taking me to this hell jail, were i'll probably be executed. At least i got to have sex before i died. Hey who's this person im jailing with. Seems to be smaller then me. Even though were in pitch black i can tell he is little and weak. Maybe the weather and harsh food got to him. I might as well offer him some bread. Here kid stick your head out. Whats your name kid? Lev you say.Well i'm Koyla nice to meet you. I wonder what he's in here for. Well oh well i'm going to sleep.Were are they taking us. Wow the generals daughter is a true beauty.  But I don't understand why he wants us to get eggs. There is no way chickens are laying eggs in this cold. We'll oh well were on our way to get these eggs to the general , so we can keep our lives and maybe get a little respect and our old lives back.

No comments:

Post a Comment